Morgan grew up around a rural school one mile west of Farm Road 212 and two miles north of Farm Road 211 in northeast Lynn County. The school district was established on May 13, 1907, and the school functioned until June 20, 1938, when it was made a part of the Wilson school system. The area is presently populated with scattered farms.
BIBLIOGRAPHY: Donald R. Abbe, The History of Lynn County (M.A. thesis, Texas Tech University, 1974). Charles G. Davis